Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, November 14, 2004


WHEREIN BLOODLINES RUN WEIRD

So, there's this weekly alternative/leftie "newspaper" here....I put quotes around the word newspaper because they usually cost money. This one is free. It's called Now and because of it's commie politics, its supported mostly by advertising by prostitutes.

This week, Now was all aflutter about President Bush's re-election. Of course, they asked BIll Maher about it. Maher also happened to be promoting a show in Toronto this weekend.

Well, my father likes Maher and hates Bush, so I got him a copy.

This evening I was asked why I got it for him.

"Well, you hate Bush and Like Maher, so......"

"Oh, I was looking through it for a trans-sexual."

"And you couldn't find one who would pee on you, right?"

"Not in my price range."


I think this tells you more about me than any of you should know.

Permalink

10:04 PM