|
|
Monday, February 14, 2005
|
|
THE HORROR, THE HORROR
This is a truly scary sight. Not so much that Senator Barbara Boxer is considering running for the 2008 presidential nomination. That's more amusing than anything else. The junior senator from California would get her ass kicked across the country and everybody knows it. Her utter lack of political appeal would be compounded by the fact that she's never run anything approaching a serious race before.
One should know that the California Republicans, both of them, have an odd, masochist complex. They seem to love pain. Accordingly,when the Democrats put up someone as weak as Boxer, the Republicans nominate somebody weaker. Other than Governor Schwarzenegger in the Recall election (which was more of a freakshow than a traditional campaign), the Republicans haven't elected someone statewide in over a decade.
Some of you might notice that the national Republicans don't have that problem. If Boxer got the Democratic nomination - which I could only see happening if every Democratic governor and senator died at once - she'd get humiliated in the general election. Virtually every Republican being mentioned for '08 would crush Boxer like a beercan. Yeah, even Santorum.
What's most disturbing is the choice of marketing for the senator's hallucinatory run. This is deeply, deeply troubling.

That, teenagers, is the Boxer for President thong. What manner of demented bastard looks at Barbara Boxer and immediately has the image of exposed buttocks come to mind. When I first saw this last night, I had the vision of Boxer in the thong, waving me seductively to her. I had to fight off the urge to gouge my own eyes out.
That's not to say that I wouldn't fuck her though. I'm very lonely.
Permalink
|
|
|
| |