Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, February 12, 2005


WOWEE! or "GOT THEM POONTANG BLUES AGAIN"


Image ruthessly stolen from GorrillaMask.net

As you may have guessed, I didn't see the Super Bowl. I was working and I much prefer getting all of my NFL news from the ultimate authority, Court TV.

But I've read about the commercials on several different blogs. The consensus seems to be the best was something called Go Daddy.com. I have no idea what that is, but my understanding that the chick was tres hot.

So when Eden at Just One Bite found naked pictures of her, I was interested. VERY interested.

Wanna see?

Jesus Christ and all the dwarves in Disneyland, she might be perfect. Seriously, just looka that. I feel like so much less of a man right now.

In other news, I was wondering through a mall I was working in last night after dinner. During my travels, I saw this really cute Asian girl working in some store. She wore a hot pink t-shirt that read "I'm not your bitch!"

I suppose that I'm unique among gentlemen. When I see the word "bitch" emblazoned across a nice set of milkbags, I'm given to pay attention.

I saw the shirt, looked to her face and then back to her cans. I can't tell you how I longed to lean down, kiss her ever so gently on her lips and whisper, "Wanna be?"

I'll never be a good man.

Permalink

10:44 AM