|
|
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
|
|
JUST BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO, AND BECAUSE IT'S GOOD ADVICE
We came to fight the Jihad and our hearts were pure and strong As death filled the air, we all offered up prayers And prepared for our martyrdom But Allah had some other plan, some secret not revealed Now they're draggin' me back with my head in a sack To the land of the infidel A shadu la ilaha illa Allah A shadu la ilaha illa Allah John Walker's Blues by Steve Earle It might not seem like it, but I talk to a lot of folks. Allah, Jesus, your girlfriend. They all agree on one thing, you should listen closely to Angry Muslim with the sign. You really don't want Miranda from Sex in the City comparing you to a golf pencil, do you?
There's nothing worse than achieving your martyrdom and disappointing 72 virgins at once. Don't ask me how I know that, just know that I do, k?
Image Ruthlessly Stolen From Big Hominid's Hairy Chasms
Permalink
|
|
|
| |