Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, August 21, 2007


OBAMA DOES NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON THAT WOMAN, AMBER LEE ETTINGER! NOW HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO WORK AT LOSING A PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION

Barack Obama has been having a tough couple of months. Apparently he actually thought that he really had a chance of becoming president despite having been in Big Time Politics for seven seconds and the fact that he's only fourteen years old. Obama is what John Edwards was three years ago; young, pretty and not especially smart. Yes, the Senator from Illinois has been on all the magazine covers, but so was Howard Dean. And I'm pretty sure that they keep Dean locked in the basement of the DNC with a straightjacket and a cookie to keep him quiet.

The dream is over and Barack isn't ready to wake up yet. It happens a lot in politics. Shit, Ed Muskie broke down in fucking tears when that sad reality was first brought to his attention and it still took him weeks to drop out of the '72 race. And let's avoid mentioning Wilbur Mills unless we absolutely must.

If you look at the national polls, Obama's already dead. Hillary Clinton leads him by something like 22 points nationally. Fortunately, those numbers don't mean shit because there isn't a national primary. At least not this week. That can change at any minute.

What should concern him is that he's only running even with Clinton and Edwards in Iowa and New Hampshire. This is problematic insofar as Hillary has 15 years of shit thrown at her and, as Karl Rove points out, "enters this race with the highest negatives in the history of polling." And John Edwards can't get out of bed in morning without doing at least three things that make him look like a massive hypocrite and the dumbest bastard in North Carolina.

You can't find a negative story on Obama. The entire world has been kissing his ass since his convention speech three years ago. If he's only drawing even with losers like Hillary and Edwards, he's fucked. Almost immediately after Iowa and New Hampshire, real states like California, New York and Florida start voting. If Obama doesn't win - and win big - in both New Hampshire and Iowa, it quickly becomes impossible to win. Of the big states with all the delegates, Obama only has a good shot at winning Illinois. Without the bounce that only a huge win would give him, he's finished. The primaries are too frontloaded for it to work out any other way. The nominees of both parties will be decided in about three weeks.

It was only when he saw that he wasn't getting the traction he thought he would that he started saying truly dumb shit. He started out by inviting Fidel Castro, Bashir al-Assad and Kim Jong Il to the White House for a good game of pictionary. When that was deemed to be too leftish a position even for the Democratic Party, he became the Mad Bomber of Peshawar. The net result was that the ruthless Clintonistas painted him as a dillitante and a fucking fool.

But Obama is winning the only other primary that matters - the hot chick primary!




That would be "I've Got a Crush on Obama." It's a song written and performed by Leah Kauffman, but nobody cares about her. All of the attention was paid to the actress who lip-synched the song in the video, Amber Lee Ettinger. This attention was more than proper, as Miss Ettinger the hottest thing in the fucking world! Honest to Christ, she might just be perfect, what with her cute face, big rack and an ass that speaks to me in a secret language that only I can understand.

You know, ever since infancy all I've ever wanted was for a super-hot model with a beautiful face, great jugs and a pre-moistioned dumper to upload a video of her singing to the world about how goddamn wonderful I am. That isn't very much to ask, is it? C'mon, everybody lies sometimes, all I want is for a hot girl to lie about how great I am. Oh, and I want it put to music. I'm not sure why that's so important, but it is. I guess there's just something about big tits and a look of longing that touches me in a very special place. I know, I'm the last of the romantics. I hear that all the time.

That isn't the only childhood dream of mine that's been cruelly extinguished, but its the most important one.

But Barack Obama has the life. Not only does he get to run for an office for which he's singularly unqualified, he gets a girl with big tits and a look of longing singing about him. Well, not only am I less qualified to be president than Senator Obama, I'm constitutionally disqualified! That should automatically make me sexier than Obama, even despite my disturbing resemblance to John Malkovich.

Not only did Obama get to live my dream, it became one of the most popular videos in You Tube's history. It has been viewed over 3 million times in just over two months - indeed, it was viewed a thousand times in the first five hours that it was up. The video has been shown in its entirety on every news program known to man. You know how many public declarations of love I've received on the evening news? If you don't count those two or three guys from the Manson Family, not very many!

But does Senator Obama appreciate his good fortune?


The Web video of a scantily clad actress pledging her affection for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has been a hit online, but not in his own home. Obama says his 6-year-old daughter Sasha has noticed news coverage of the video.

Who fuck lets their six-year-old watch the news? Especially when there's a very real chance that the kid might just see Daddy threaten Pakistan with nuclear weapons. I'm of the mind that a large breasted lip-syncher in a tube top is the last thing the Obamas should be worried about the kids seeing.
"Sasha asked Mommy about it," Obama said Monday in an interview with The Associated Press. "She said, 'Daddy already has a wife' or something like that."

For a family that's supposed to be so goddamned clever, the Obamas really don't know much about the world. I probably don't need to remind my highly educated audience of this, but in most cultures, if you see a woman on television with your last name printed on the backside of her hot pants, you're obligated to take her as a second wife. If you don't believe me, just ask Mitt Romney.

Sen. Obama, D-Ill., said he knows the video was meant to be lighthearted, but he wasn't smiling when asked about it in the interview.

"I guess it's too much to ask, but you do wish people would think about what impact their actions have on kids and families," Obama said during the interview, held in the den of a supporter who just had hosted a campaign stop on her front lawn attended by about 120 people.

Yeah, because everybody knows how important it is to protect your family from the awful truth that hot girls in skimpy clothes really want to have sex with Daddy. You know, if I had a wife and kids I wouldn't stop reminding them of that. I'm pretty sure it would keep everybody in line. Besides, if it worked for Jack Kennedy, I'm pretty sure that it would work for me. Then I'd get me one of those coffee mugs that says "World's Greatest Dad!"

I don't know if Barack is aware of this, but that video has been out for a while now. Pretty much everyone has seen it. So why is he giving the answer that most people give Chris Hansen on To Catch a Predator?

Obama takes a perfectly innocent song and imagines some dark underpinnings to it. He almost sounds paranoid doing so.

"This is part of the process of politics that can be difficult, (that) is making sure that your kids and your wife and your family are insulated from both things like this and what I suspect will be at some point some negative campaigning," Obama said.
Barack Obama must have a pretty twisted imagination to tie Amber Lee Etttenger to negative campaigning. I fail to see how an attractive white girl declaring her affection for a healthy, young black man can be seen as being in any way negative, can you? This is obviously a product of the Senator's fevered delusions of persecution.

It couldn't be any more obvious that the junior senator from Illinois is a cold-hearted bastard. He's also a putz with no concept of how politics really works. To teach him what time it really is, all of the presidential candidates with hot young wives - Thompson, McCain, Dodd and Kucinich - should corner Obama in a back corridor of the Senate and beat him to death with socks filled with washers, nuts, bolts, rocks and silver dollars.

I think what shocks me the most is how the goddamn liberal media has forgotten who the real victim here is. Somewhere out there Amber Lee Ettinger is feeling alone and rejected by the man she thought she loved. Or more precisely, had a crush on. She's going to need someone to comfort her and show her that she doesn't have to be alone, that there's no need to feel passed over by a historical footnote like she isn't good enough. And it's important that the person who comforts her looks like John Malkovich.

There's a great big world out there, Obama skippy girl. We should see it together.

Easy Listening Recommendation of the Day: Sex (I'm A) By: Loveage From: Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By


Permalink

Labels: , ,

7:00 PM